Transcervical Fibroid Ablation for Treatment of Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids
The Sonata System combines real-time intrauterine ultrasound guidance with targeted radiofrequency ablation in an incisionless procedure to treat symptomatic uterine fibroids.
- Delivers a breakthrough alternative to hysterectomy and myomectomy
- Transcervical delivery avoids the peritoneal cavity and does not require general anesthesia
- Treats most fibroid types including submucous, intramural, transmural, and subserous
SONATA Pivotal IDE Trial Results Through 3 Years1,2
1. Chudnoff S, Guido R, Roy K, Levine D, Mihalov L, Garza-Leal JG. Ultrasound-Guided Transcervical Ablation of Uterine Leiomyomas. Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 133:13-22.
2. Lukes A, Green MA. Three-Year Results of the SONATA Pivotal Trial of Transcervical Fibroid Ablation for Symptomatic Uterine Myomata. J Gynecol Surg. 2020;36:5, 228-233.
Visit the Sonata Treatment Website
For more information about the Sonata System for patients and healthcare providers:
Indications and Safety Information
The Sonata System is intended for diagnostic intrauterine imaging and transcervical treatment of symptomatic uterine fibroids, including those associated with heavy menstrual bleeding.