This position reports to the responsible Regional Sales Manager. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for input in developing and then executing the sales, marketing, and clinical training strategies and tactics to support the Gynesonics operating objectives for their assigned territory. This includes identifying and developing leading physicians and healthcare facilities in support of the operating plan, and to help create a foundation of strength for the organization in the assigned territory. Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager, the VP, U.S. Sales and in cooperation with all functional areas to help rapidly develop the company into a successful commercial/clinical driven organization.
Geography: Based from your home location, you will be responsible for supporting all commercial activities in your assigned territory.
City markets we are currently hiring in:
- Establish the clinical viability of the Sonata System in treating uterine fibroids
- Driving utilization with existing customers and closing new targets utilizing the impressive long term clinical outcomes and healthcare economic advantages of Transcervical Fibroid Ablation (TFA) using the Sonata System to achieve the commercial objectives for your assigned territory.
- Coordinate physician training programs – and consistently reinforce with customers the critical safety and efficacy considerations in performing the Sonata procedure.
- Communicate with the physicians to encourage appropriate and optimal patient selection considerations.
- Demonstrate the clinical viability, including superior patient outcomes, provided with Sonata throughout your territory.
- Establish the commercial viability of the Sonata System
- Identify and engage high profile centers in which to demonstrate high volume system utilization in your region.
- Identify and develop KOLs to support the company’s reimbursement and market development objectives.
- Working closely with the commercial leadership identify new methods and materials to help accelerate the commercial activity and success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- BS/BA in technical, scientific, or business-related field preferred
- Significant track record of achievement in medical device sales
- Experience in startup/early stage environment
- Direct experience in launching new products
- Experience in GYN device market preferred
- Strong team player
- Able to work well with cross functional teams to achieve company’s operating objectives – without relying on formal authority
- Strong communication, problem solving, and interpersonal relationship (including handling conflict) skills are must haves
- Works well with limited supervision, providing frequent and detailed feedback to reporting manager on progress against objectives and requesting support as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a small company environment where flexibility and resourcefulness are required
- Skills with essential communication methods/software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and social media
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for 8 hours a day
Gynesonics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.